I’ve tried this one a number of times in the past with epic failure, but thanks to the help of Toni Allen I’ve managed to find an great way to enjoy mashed potatoes raw. I’ve worked with changing the recipe since to my needs, which is what I encourage all of you to do. Lets get to the recipe. It’s pretty general for the most part, you have to work out what fits you best yourself:
- Cauliflower and/or broccoli
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews or sunflower seeds
- dill (ESSENTIAL)
- spices, could be optional. Add what you like, I like a touch of curry, paprika and turmeric.
- Start with chomping everything in the food processor.
- Transfer to blender adding water as necessary, not too much though. If you added too much just do another churning of broccoli or cauliflower (no spices or nuts needed) in the food processor and add.
- Enjoy. I find a pure cauliflower does very well with some raw tomato sauce, while the cauliflower/broccoli mix I enjoyed today does very well on its own. What you will make will depend on your mood.